Philadelphia Babies
Options

Co-Worker Comment- really??

This guy says the most inappropriate things!  A co-worker of mine asked if I was ready for the baby and I said "not quite yet."  His response?  "Just keep your legs closed then."  Um, really?  I wanted to smack his stupid little face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Co-Worker Comment- really??

• Options
    I would've smacked him!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    WOW! That was bad! I would have said "do you listen to yourself?  Seriously, consider bring a recorder around with you and record your conversations...I think you'll be shocked at what comes out of your mouth, and if you're not, you really need some help."  Who acts like that??? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A middle-aged man with no sense of social decorum!  He's also a married father of one with another on the way....you would think he'd know better!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    wow ..that IS rude.. sorry !
  • Options

What?  That was definitely uncalled for.  Oh a smack in the face would have definitely been in order... or a string of obscenities.  I may have done both.

That was very inappropriate/offensive...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

wow that definitely was a "smack worthy" comment. i have co-worker here who says nonsense things abt me and my prep for baby on a daily basis. Some people will never understand and those are the ppl i just dont have time for and neither should you.  

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"