Stay at Home Moms

What are you doing today?

What is everyone have planned to do today.. I have tons of things to do in the house and have no motivation.. =(

Re: What are you doing today?

• I've already grocery shopped!  2 stores with twin toddlers in an hour and half!  SCORE 1 for Mom!  Sorry I had to pat myself on the back for that one.  The boys are in bed now and I need to make potato soup for dinner, do little laundry, the dishes and do some computer work.  I plan to watch "Biggest Loser" tonight while on the treadmill.   (Hey, if they can do it I can!)  That my friend is my exciting day in a nutshell.  It is normally story time day but the boys are sniffy and coughing a bit so I didn't want to be "that" Mom. 
  • BTW I just happen to be motivated today. I,too have days that I lack the mojo!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have already been to the gym this morning and just had a meeting with the appraiser for our re-financing. Eatinng lunch now and after DS's nap we are going to an indoor playspace and then Trader Joes.

Tomorrow may be a snow day, so we will just stay home then.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its a well deserved pat on the back! I cant imagine doing two grocery stores with twin toddlers!! ;) Potato soup sounds so yummy! I cant wait to have the baby to work out! I feel "mentally" motivated to work out now lets see if that changes once the baby is here. lol! ;) Im sure it will. ;)

• We're supposed to have an ice storm here today and it's too cold to do anything.  I've got the heat cranked, and Kitten just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap.  She has the right idea:  warm jammies, warm bed, ahhhh.
  • imageDevonPow:

We have already been to the gym this morning and just had a meeting with the appraiser for our re-financing. Eatinng lunch now and after DS's nap we are going to an indoor playspace and then Trader Joes.

Tomorrow may be a snow day, so we will just stay home then.

Your in Boston Right? I thought you all were getting snow today with us... We have tons here in VA.. =( Enjoy your day out!!

• imagedrunkenwife:
    We're supposed to have an ice storm here today and it's too cold to do anything.  I've got the heat cranked, and Kitten just woke up from a 2.5 hour nap.  She has the right idea:  warm jammies, warm bed, ahhhh.

def. has the right idea ;)

• I just got back from CVS to get my bc pills, and I totally went wearing my pj's  :)

I have a few phone calls to make and need to get our paperwork in order for our mortgage loan application.  Yea new house!

• Went to WalMart this morning (and LOVE the sling I bought to carry littlest DS-1 mth....with his seat & DS3 in the buggy, there was no room for my stuff!)

Just got done with lunch.  Once DS3 goes down for his nap I plan on folding a load of laundry, mopping the kitchen, and getting dinner started as my littlest DS allows!

• Cleaning house, laundry, getting ready for moms night out at my house and taking my sil, her son and his gf to babies r us so they can register for their baby shower (I just got done making the invite to that)

• We are on the West Coast and only just now got up, ate breakfast and are all dressed!  :)

We have Story Time/Puppet Show up in Berkeley at 11AM (we are about to leave) and then, I have more pot pies to make today for friends who've just had babies.  I also have got to pick up some of the clutter around here as my living room is resembling a garage sale!  haha

I had ZERO motivation yesterday, I did nothing productive and Emily watched a LOT of TV.  

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• We are just surviving today!
  • Mimimommy~  You are 32 weeks PG!  I didn't even realize.  No wonder you are not feeling motivated.  Take a nap, eat some comfort food and enjoy this pre-baby time!!!
  • imageBliss3/21/03:
    Mimimommy~  You are 32 weeks PG!  I didn't even realize.  No wonder you are not feeling motivated.  Take a nap, eat some comfort food and enjoy this pre-baby time!!!

lol! I know... Im actually doing some school work now but i think in a bit im going to take a nap.. Ahh that sounds sooo good! Its snowing here so its nice and cloudy out.

• Up next: feeding DD

Then light grocery shopping (really, I just want some cookies!)

Put DD down for a nap.

Blog and make dinner.

Tonight: going through paperwork and reading a chapter in my book.

Gosh, that's not too exciting!

• I cleaned earlier, went to a friends' house for a playdate, made dinner, and now I'm relaxing during Jude's nap!!!  I have to vacuum the living room and finish some laundry.
  • Let's see, I've already made a few phone calls. I still have to do laundry, order our wedding photos, clean the bathroom, clean the floors, vacuum, do the laundry, re-organize our large built-in bookshelf in the living room, and mail bills. I need to buy stamps, but I'm snowed in so I can't.

• Well, its supposed to be naptime but the kids have other ideas! I can hear them stirring around in thier beds :(

This morning I had a mommy and me exercise class then I took the kids to the zoo for an hour. Ran to the town over and picked up some new bows for Grace that were ready and then it was home for lunch.

I need to make dinner and do Dh's laundry and I'd like to go on a long walk with the kids later on. Its sunny here today so I like to get out of the house.

• I need to clean up and make coffee cake for a play group I'm hosting tomorrow, finish the book I'm currently reading and write a blog entry about it, order some prints and pick them up, and go to the library to pick up some books I have on hold.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • got dd up, fed her, played w/ her, pumped, attempted breakfast w/ her, showered, mom's group, dd napped while i dusted downstairs, unloaded dishwasher and got her lunch ready, got her up, went to mom's group lunch, came home, dd napped while i cooked some food for her, internetted, and wrote/mailed a thank you note.  fed dd a snack, am now pumping, i am going to yoga soon and dh will take over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"