Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

any reviews on baby mod at Walmart?

I like a more modern style of nursery furniture and baby mod cribs look so cute, they are sold on walmart's website. ?I am leary about buying furniture from walmart but I also didn't want to spend upwards of $600 on a crib. ?I really like the style of baby mod. ?Has anyone purchased baby mod cribs or nursery furniture and if so how do you like it? ?TIA!

Re: any reviews on baby mod at Walmart?

• Options

we got our crib from fawn & forest...they had it 1/2 off! ?there is a conversion kit as well if you are interested for an extra cost.

?https://www.fawnandforest.com/categories/105-cribs/products/152-nurseryworks-loom-crib-off-SALE-

the only issue is that Loom has a $149 shipping charge (although fawn & forest i believe has free shipping on this item...they hv to charge looms fees)

?

??

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we got the baby mod cadence crib and put it together this weekend.

i love it - the color is great and it's very sturdy.  we paid $249 and $.97 shipping - so just over $250.  i love it.  i was really leary too - but it's great.

the only thing i don't like about it is the hardware is exposed in some places and there aren't any caps or anything.   it doesn't really matter and it's definately not the focus, i just look because i know its there. :)  i totally say go for it. :)  good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan to order our crib from there.  It is the Serena.  I found out that it is the same as the DaVinci crib that I really like but it is cheaper.  There is no exposed hardware which I love.  I'll post on here when I get it, probably in the next 6 weeks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"