South Florida Babies

Recommend your "Gate" Play Yard.

I NEED to find a play yard for Riley-something that is "gate-like" that I can fence her in where ever I need to. I was looking into the Superyard XT Play Gate by North States Industries.

https://www.target.com/Superyard-Play-North-States-Industries/dp/B00020L78M/sr=1-12/qid=1232766823/ref=sr_1_12/186-9521714-2678745?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038590&rh=k%3Ababy%20gate&page=2

Does anyone have this one? Do you like it? I need something that can store easily and is affordable. Anyone have any recs?

TIA!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Recommend your "Gate" Play Yard.

• I have the Playzone and love it! I have two extensions added to the basic one. It's super easy to assemble and take apart. For Maia's birthday last year I took it down and set it up at my mother's for the party so the moms could eat for a sec without worrying about anyone crawling away. It took all of five minutes to set up. They have it at Target (sometimes they'll give you free shipping) and at Amazon and OneStepAhead. https://tinyurl.com/crzcwj

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've heard great things about the superyard. Never bought anything like that for Mikey though so I can't give you a personal review Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • We have that!! I thought it was XL not XT but it looks the same.  We bought an extension for it that added 2 panels.  It's great! We comfortably fit several big toys in there with Alexis. 
    image image

• I have the Superyard XT! Jake is still too little to play in it, right now we just use it to gate the dogs away from Jake while he is in his swing or bouncer chair. I really like it and the dogs can't jump over it or push it over which is a plus ;)
  • I have pretty much that exact thing. It is a LIFE SAVER!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"