TTC after 35

My dog ate my BBT!!

I posted on GP about having a nightmare about not temping correctly and then my dog ate my BBT right after that! I called the vet and they said those don't have mercury in them but to keep an eye on her in case she ate a chunk of plastic. My heart was beating so fast! I think I jinxed myself with writing about the nightmare!!

Re: My dog ate my BBT!!

• Oh no! 

I have two pugs at home and they are little pesks (but we love them).  One of them ate a Christmas light last year and was fine...apparently giving them a banana helps to coat the swallowed object and eases its "passing" if you know what I mean.

Good luck !

• Oh Noes. Indifferent  And I like Hello Kitty too. Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!

I'll never know what dogs are thinking when they eat something so completely inedible!

Our greyhound ate our checkbook once. Our lab ate a glove. Both were completely fine.

• Our older dog ate our taxes one year (we had them spread out over the floor) and the little thermometer eater regularly poops out yarn (I'm a knitter). She'll be fine but I guess I'll have to find a little box to put it in from know on so she can't get to it. That is, when I buy a new one tonight!
  • My dog did the same thing and I ended up with a BFP, so I figured she knew I didn't need it anymore!  As long as you have all the pieces, the dog will be fine (I had a scare for awhile when I couldn't find the battery, but thankfully we found it). 
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"