Health & Exercise
Options

Organic yogurt

Why does it taste so different??? Granola helps!!

ps its stonyfield...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Organic yogurt

• Options
    I haven't noticed a difference in organic vs. non-organic. The only Stonyfield stuff (that they carry in our store) is whole fat yogurt, which might account for the taste difference.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Stonyfield Plain Whole Milk yogurt is the only yogurt that my husband says tastes right to him. He is from Europe where they grew up on "real" yogurt and not the artificial sweetened stuff most of us Americans like. It took a while for me to get accustomed to it but I too have started to like the Stonyfield's yogurt more than yoplait.

One thing that might help is we always give  the yogurt and the cream stuff (that sits at the top when you open it) a good mix before eating it. Hopefully that helps!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Organic yogurt, and yogurt without all the additives is so much better for us. I buy the lowfat vanilla Stonyfield, and I add a little wheat germ for more health benefits.? If I have the plain yougurt I will add a touch of honey with the wheat germ, and some cut up fresh fruit (mmmm, so good, and healthy).? Think about how you are doing your body the favor, and you will get use to the flavor.? I cannot stand yogurts that are artificial sweetened etc. they tast so "fake".??
    Another company (its more expensive) is Brown Cow/Butterworks (they are yummy and healthy too)
  • Options
    I think that yogurt tastes like something in between American style and Greek style. It seems a little thicker like Greek yogurt. This cold have to do with the amount of liquid that is allowed to drain away from it. Perhaps less liquid allows the organic yogurt a longer shelf life with out the additives. It is also just a higher quality yogurt than most. We like Nancy's Organic.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I eat what DD is unable to finnish and it does taste different. I think it's because it's whole fat. I think it tastes "real" if that makes sense.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have been eating the non-fat Stoneyfield yogurt... I don't really like the whole-fat kind, it's just a bit too much for me.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"