Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Looking for purple and green bedding?

Has anyone seen anything?  I've been looking forever and I can only find pink and green.  Gurr!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for purple and green bedding?

• Options
    If I have a girl I am going to get the mix & match purple bedding from Company store kids.  They do have a floral purple w/ green design, that can be mixed w/ gingham, dots, or solids.  It looks very pretty!  It is very hard to find a nice purple set!!  Good luck.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i believe i saw one or two different patterns at babies r us.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pottery Barn Kids has a really cute bedding in their new catalog.  I can't remeber for sure if it had crib bedding or just the twin and full size.

Maddie's is a green patchwork and we pulled out the purple for the room decor .  It is KidsLine Sienna Patch but it has been discontinued for a while.

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

you can find really cute quilts for baby cribs at specialty quilt stores. There is an antique store downtown where i live that has the cutest quilts - i seen one with mostly green and purple in it that was sooo adorable.

if you really dont find anything, could you put pieces of two sets together, like a green comforter with purple bumper pads with a green (or find a green and purple) crib skirt? How about getting someone to sew something for you? Purple and green would look great together. Hope you find something!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pottery Barn Kids Kate bedding in Lavender - spans crib through queen sizes I believe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"