D.C. Area Babies
Options

what a change!

As many of you know Nicholas has not been the greatest sleeper.  Although just within the last week we've started to turn the corner.  Well, I was coming home from the gtg today (about 3:30) and DH called and said we had a water main break in front of our house (in the same spot there was one 3 years ago).  I thought okay they'll come and fix it.  Oh no!

They came and shut the water off only to come back later to fix.  Yes, they decided to come back at 10:30pm to start jackhammering the street in front of our house.  I kept going upstairs to look at the monitor and all that happened was he turned his head in the opposite direction and moved one of his arms.  Otherwise not a peep out of him and I have been expecting him to be waking up to eat by now too.

I know you all said that his sleeping would get better, but it might take awhile.  Thanks for the support and for those who might be experiencing what we went through it seems like forever, but they do finally catch on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10

Re: what a change!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"