New York Babies

NYC OB/GYN recommendation?

My husband and I going to start trying this summer -- but I'm not thrilled with the OB/GYN that I currently see. Any recommendations?

Re: NYC OB/GYN recommendation?

• Dr. Schweizer or Dr. Markoff at Lexington OBGYN.  They are both men, in case that bothers you.
  • Hi!

I love my obgyn- her name is Suzanne Pastore and she is in an all female practice on 71st and lex.  I've also been to Lucy Gade who is at the same practice.  Both of them are great!  They are affiliated with Beth Israel.

The # is 212-879-4742. 

• Loading the player...
  • I love my ob/gyn- Dr. Kurt Christopher- located on 43rd Street between Madison and Vanderbilt (right outside of Grand Central). 
  • Those seem too far for me. Can anyone recommend an OB/GYN affiliated either with St. Luke's (near Columbia) or Mt. Sinai (across the park)?
  • Dr. Christopher is associated w/St. Lukes.  I recomemend both him and all the doctors in his practice.  He did my c-section and my VBAC (although it took some conviencing with the VBAC, he did respect my decision).
  • imagehappy11:

Hi!

I love my obgyn- her name is Suzanne Pastore and she is in an all female practice on 71st and lex.  I've also been to Lucy Gade who is at the same practice.  Both of them are great!  They are affiliated with Beth Israel.

The # is 212-879-4742. 

Suzanne Pastore is my doctor also -she's fantastic! I'm not so thrilled about some of her staff though.  I have been going to her for many years and can't wait for my first prenatal app end of march :)

• I LOVE mine, Dr. Saul Stromer.   He is affiliated with Lenox Hill.  His office is on 80th and Park.  His number is 212-717-7000.  You'll love him!!!!!!
  • imagehappy11:

Hi!

The # is 212-879-4742. 

They also work with Dr. Stephanie Lam who delieved me, so they are perfect if you are looking a group practice.  Dr. Lam also has an office 21st and 1 ave   212 477-1325

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"