Orange County Babies

Exercise improves placenta growth and function.

Hi ladies, a quick note.

Women who exercise before and during pregnancy will improve the placentas growth and function.  As you know, the placenta is vital to your baby's development.  This is where the baby recieves nutrients for life.  So for those who are exercising regularly, know that oxygen and life giving nutrients are being delivered to your baby at greater amounts and more efficiently.  I'm sure he/she is thanking you as we speek.

Remember, it is never to late to create healthy lifestyle habits. 

Re: Exercise improves placenta growth and function.

• This is kinda getting annoying.  The first post was fine, but I think everyone knows that any kind of exercise is overall better for you and baby.
  • I was only trying to share more specifics.  I understand most people could care less about the physiology stuff.  When you are passionate about what you do, you want to share it with everyone.  I'm sure you can understand that.  The purpose of the post was not to annoy.  I apologize if I annoyed anyone else.

• Loading the player...
  • This isn't ?a place for vendors, and unless your having a baby then Id assume your a vendor.
  • Sorry about that!  I should be on the Nest boards instead of the Bump. 

• Actually if your a vendor, you shouldn't be on any boards. ?
  • imageEricJ:

Sorry about that!  I should be on the Nest boards instead of the Bump. 

I know you probably dont know the "rules" for the bump/nest/knot, but the cliff notes version is, no advertising on the boards.  If you want to advertise, you have to pay for it like all the other vendors on the boards.

If you provide a service, let the service speak for itself.  Your satisfied clients will post on the boards for you and refer your services.  You should never post on the boards yourself.  It's just bad form.

No harm done, I'm sure you meant well.  But if you dont want to anger the ladies on here, I would stop posting about your business.

• You are absolutly right.  I read the terms of use policy and it says users are free to post information, however, if you are a "professional" you should not post information related to your profession, even if it is a free service.  That was my mistake and yes I meant no harm. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"