South Florida Babies
Options

Bloggers please come in :o)

I know this question has been asked before but how did you decide what blog site you chose??? If I remember correctly there is also one that they save all of the info you have ever blogged onto a CD if you ever decide to cancel your membership...

Thanks in advanceBig Smile

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Bloggers please come in :o)

• Options

I decided on Blogspot because after looking through other people's blogs, the one's created on blogspot seemed like they were able to add more stuff on it. There is a lot of different layouts and applications you can use with blogspot.

HTH

• Options
    I use wordpress - I like the layouts and I find it very easy to use.  I'm not sure that there's a HUGE difference between that and blogspot.  I've never heard about one saving the info to cd but that;s great!
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Like Leanna said, I think wordpress and blogspot are about the same. I went with blogspot because I went to their website first and got so excited that I just started. Those two websites are very user friendly and make it easy to jump into the blog world. GL!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been blogging since 1996... before it was even called blogging, when it was just having an online journal. Yeah, I am a huge dork. Anyway, the first software I installed was Blogger, and it wasn't that great. I experimented with blogspot, which I thought sucked, and then we got Moveable Type for my Photography Blog which I am also not a fan of, but then when I re-started my personal blog, I decided to go with Wordpress, since everyone I know has talked it up so much... and WOW.... it is VASTLY better than ANY other blogging software I have tried. So.... If I were you, I would go with Wordpress. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    I use blogger since it was the first site I went to and saw many used this site for their own blogs. It's super easy to use, I would like if they had more options for layouts. But other than that I like the site. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as we do!
  • Options

imageMrs. Aleman:
    I use blogger since it was the first site I went to and saw many used this site for their own blogs. It's super easy to use, I would like if they had more options for layouts. But other than that I like the site. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as we do!

Ditto to everything she said.  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use blogspot as well.  i don't know about the cd, but I do know that my sister ordered a book from blogspot of the first year.  HTH!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"