D.C. Area Babies

Buy Buy Baby- BBB coupon question

Anyone know what the restrictions are on using the BBB coupon at Buy Buy Baby? Does it exclude furniture?

Re: Buy Buy Baby- BBB coupon question

• I have a coupon for furniture at home. I forget the exact amount off. If you email me at SoMdGirl83@gmail.com I can email you back and tell you tonight. I know its some amount off of a $250.
  • I just used the coupon over the weekend, it was $50 off a $250 purchase.  That was a buy buy baby specific coupon - I am not sure if you can use the Bed Bath and Beyond ones for furniture.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHey Jellisy:
    I just used the coupon over the weekend, it was $50 off a $250 purchase.  That was a buy buy baby specific coupon - I am not sure if you can use the Bed Bath and Beyond ones for furniture.

Thanks! So if you want I can drop that in the mail to you.

• Probably depends on the furniture. You should be able to argue that you could use it for gliders, for example, because there is a specific exception on there for Dutailier, and Dutailier doesn't make non-furniture items. I don't know about other things, but I'd look at the fine print on your Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon, see what brands are excluded and see if any of them make the case for your furniture (e.g., Mother Hubbard's Cupboard exclusion would make the case that it would normally be applied to furniture, since MHC only makes furniture, so you should be able to use your coupon on Pali). That's how we made the case with Great Beginnings to let us use the coupon there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"