new ob help — The Bump
San Diego Babies

new ob help

So i just called to make my first doc apt. and my ob with my last child has since left the biz.....any suggestions for a new doc with Sharp Hospital in Grossmont Center?

Re: new ob help

• My insurance just got switched from Sharp to Kaiser. ?While I was with Sharp my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Leslie Gray. ?I went to her for 3 visits and I really liked her.?
  • I haven't had a successful pregnancy yet, but I had Dr. Chris Lafferty, he was wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • So far I love my doctor's office! I got referred to her by multiple people. Her name is Yvonne Goff and she is located in one of the buildings right next the hospital. The only thing that some people might not like is that the for basic checkups you get every 4 weeks you see the nurse because Dr. Goff is very busy. I've seen Dr. Goff once so far and my next apt is with her. But Kristin the nurse practitioner is amazing! I almost wish she could deliver my baby! Anyway the phone number if you want it is 619-464-0168
  • I love Dr. Gray! This is my first pregnancy but i've been seeing her for years!
  •  

My old doc was in her same office...funny! I did see her a few years ago with DD when Dr. HAnsen was out of town. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards