Phoenix Babies
Options

$ Back on my Baby Registry!

I went into the Babies R Us over the weekend to register after I found out I was having another boy.  This time when I registered, they told me that they have this new program called Registry Rewards where I will get 5% back of whatever is bought off of my registry.  WOW!  No one else in town does this.  I had to sign up for their free loyalty card and $500 has to be purchased off of my registry to get the 5%  I'm thinking about cancelling my registry at Target.

Re: $ Back on my Baby Registry!

• Options

My sister lives in Phoenix and is pregnant with her first baby.  She started her registry in a Babies r us store last week and they told her about this program.  She's not even going to bother registering anywhere else.  They have everything she needs anyway, so she'll just use the money she gets back to buy whatever is left on her registry or for diapers. 

• Options
    Just put your crib and big stuff on there. Then buy it and there ya go!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well what the heck i didn't get offered this :( i'm gonna ask!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That is a good idea to put the crib and stuff on there! Good thinking. I'm for sure doing this! DH and I just went to BRU last night to look around. It's still way early yet but something to remember
  • Options
    ok i went back into the store and asked the girl. apparently you can only get it if you open the registry in store, not online. so she created another registry for me, got me signed up and now i have to copy and paste all the crap from my current one to the new one. oh well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"