San Diego Babies
Options

Can anyone here recommend a great OB?

I am across the country but my friend just moved to Temecula CA and is pregnant.  She will need a c-section so needs a good hospital too. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Re: Can anyone here recommend a great OB?

• Options
    Well I think this might be a little far for her but I had my daughter at Tri-City Medical Center and I loved it. Everyone was so nice and caring. They have these little old ladies who knit hats for the babies Big Smile My obgyn was FABULOUS and I wish I lived closer so I could have her deliver this baby. She is right next to the hospital so it is great having everything close by. She is with Vista Way OBGYN. They are an ob group but trust me they are all great. There are 4 doctors (all women) my favorite was Dr.Duhamel. Like I said though it might be pretty far for her all the way in Temecula.
  • Options
    I live in Temecula, but my ob was actually in Rancho Bernardo because of the medical group my insurance is through (Sharp).  Anyway, I delievered way down at Sharp Mary-Birch and loved it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Mrs. D! Can you tell me who you went to in Rancho Bernardo? I'm with Sharp and need to find a OB soon!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"