Texas Babies

Shower...just for you Kate...

Just got home...I am so exhausted...but so excited with all the stuff we got...

?

Oh my...I have the most generous friends. ?I cannot imagine when my family starts to buy stuff! ?That will be for my shower in February!

?

We got....to name a few things...tons of adorable clothes, blankets, activity mat, stationary entertainer, bouncer (the one that vibrates), diaper bags, tub,boppy, and just too much more to even list. ?

?

I love all the cute pinks and flowers and butterflies...etc....;o)

?

Now if we could just pick a name!! LOL?

Re: Shower...just for you Kate...

• Awwww!  Fun!!

Just curious, what items are you and DH planning on purchasing or did you put most everything on your registry?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 2 more showers...so we're not buying a thing right now!! LOL ?We're all about the waiting and seeing

?

I mean..we are buying nursery furniture (whenever we have a place to put it!! LOL) and possibly a glider...but other than that...we're hoping to get quite a bit off our registry. ?

?

I'm hoping when some dear family starts to buy, they go in together and buy car seat, stroller and nursery stuff. ?Those are the big ticket stuff that is still on there.

?

What about you guys? ?When is your shower and such? ?Did you figure out gifts? ?My friends were quite upset with me for getting them gifts...but I told them to get over it! ?They really liked the BBW stuff...and it was a super good price for me! LOL?

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I were talking about the shower and since it is in late Feb. (21st), we wouldn't be able to afford to buy everything that we needed that we may not get at the shower.  So, we're trying to figure out a way to break up expenses on more than one credit card bill.  I'll probably purchase a few items before the shower that I think ppl won't buy off the registry.  Another item I'm going to buy is the breast pump.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"