Philadelphia Babies
Options

Daycare in West Grove area

Any recommendations for daycares?  We are fairly new to the area and as TTC approaches I would like to be prepared.

TY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare in West Grove area

• Options
    I'm sorry I have no recs for you but if you find a good one please post! 
    We live in West Grove and are looking for something structured for the fall when DS will be 2.  We didn't have much luck in the area - all the local places I've looked at are pre-schools that take kids 3 and up. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

foreverMorgan - do you know anything about The Growing Place?  According to their website they take infants and up.   

Are you a SAHM now? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know anything about them.  We haven't been in the area too long - about a year and a half.  I'm a SAHM right now.  MH's friend sends their 3 year old somewhere in Jennersville but I'm not sure where...I'll have to find out; I know that they are really happy with it.   

• Options
    Did I read in a PP that you moved to WG from Aston?
  • Options
    My husband is from Aston.  I'm from Media.  Are you a Delco transplant too?
  • Options

We lived in Aston for about 4 years.  Prior to that we lived in Maryland.  Originally I am from Bucks County, PA and my DH is from Bel Air, MD. 

Do you like the area so far?  Where abouts do you live?  We live off of the 841 exit.

• Options
    BTW, congrats on baby # 2!  I just noticed that in your siggy.
  • Options
    We live off the 841 exit too, kind of in town.  We really like living out here - much less traffic than Delaware County.  Although, Rte 1 in Kennett gets pretty backed up.  I remember coming out here when there wasn't anything there.  That was nice. 
  • Options
    I am new to this board and was so happy to see others near me.  We are in Oxford and feel better knowing there are others close by.  We are new to the area, moved here from DE over the summer but I was on bed rest so didnt get out much to scout around.  I would love any help with daycares you may find.  I will post any that I find or hear about.  When are you due?
  • Options
    I'm due just after Valentine's Day.  Cloudnine mentioned The Growing Place in Jennersville.  I'd like to check that out for DS.  I want to get him into a daycare that has a real good teaching/learning environment. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"