Maryland Babies

Pediatricians in White Marsh area?

We have been going to Franklin Square pediatrics for the past 2 years and have become increasingly displeased with them over the past 2 months and would like to switch.  Any recommendations in the area?
Heather - Nathaniel 10/25/06

Madelyn 11/4/08

Re: Pediatricians in White Marsh area?

• Can I ask how you have been seeing and why are you not happy?

If you would rather email me, jencopes@gmail.com

Thanks! 

• We see Dr. Machiran off of Rossville Blvd and have been very happy with him (unfortunately we see him a lot!)  It's just him and he's very personable and thorough.  Someone else on here uses him, too.

(410) 661-9020

• Loading the player...
  • I go to Hopkins at White Marsh off of Campbell blvd.  I see Dr. Lisa Koulish, very nice and very eager to help babies.  the last appt, i walk out forgetting to get the name of the cream for my son's eczema, she called at 7pm to make sure I knew the name of the cream and offered to answer more questions, I was so happy to find such a wonderful doctor. 
  • imageSuzyMcD:

We see Dr. Machiran off of Rossville Blvd and have been very happy with him (unfortunately we see him a lot!)  It's just him and he's very personable and thorough.  Someone else on here uses him, too.

(410) 661-9020

I second Dr. Machiran. He.Is.Amazing. I feel so secure knowing that he is there to help me look out for my child's well-being. My son loves him and many other members in my family have been using him for years.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"