Couple's Pregnancy Massage? — The Bump
San Diego Babies

Couple's Pregnancy Massage?

Does anyone know a place where I can get a couple's massage with my boyfriend that will be pregnancy safe for me? We want to get massages together for valentines day but all I can find are places that do regular couple's massages or places that do prenatal massages. Thanks!

Re: Couple's Pregnancy Massage?

• Hi, My name is Melissa... I work at two places that can accomodate you.  One is a more local small spa called Dr Zs chiropractis Spa in Tierresanta, they do couples massage and pregnancy massage.  The other place is Paradise Point Resort, which is by sea world.  This one is a lot more expensive.  Dr Z's is a cute little small spa with great prices.  For the most part when a place offers a couples massage you get to pick what massage you want, so really I think anywhere would do a pregnancy massage in the coupes room.  The website for Dr Zs is drzspa.com.  My husband is actually a massage therapist there his name is Brian and he has a lot of pregnant clients that love him.  So if you are comfortable with a male you can request him.  I do facials there :)  He also can come to your house and do massage is something you would like to contiinue during and after pregnancy:)  It is so relaxing and convenient to just be at home... I hope this helps and congrats on the pregnancy! PS... Dr Zs has the actual pregnancy pillow that you lay in.
  • That sounds amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards