Success after IF

Dirty Post- PIP

Not sure if naked baby butts are allowed... oh well. I love his little butt!!! He has no butt just crack!!! (like his dad!) He was READY for bathtime!

imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Dirty Post- PIP

• I predict this post will have a star within the hour!

Charlie has a cute butt!! 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Too cute! I'm sure he wouldl be thrilled his mom posted a pic of his butt:)~ Gotta love baby butt!

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope he never runs for president or this picture will surface!
  • My favorite part is how it's a little red in the middle.  Too cute!!  His future girlfriends are going to love you.
  • imagerispergirl:
    My favorite part is how it's a little red in the middle.  Too cute!!  His future girlfriends are going to love you.

Yeah that would be his never ending diaper rash!! :-( It's getting a little better after some Athlete's foot cream.

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageTheSkimmy:

imagerispergirl:
    My favorite part is how it's a little red in the middle.  Too cute!!  His future girlfriends are going to love you.

Yeah that would be his never ending diaper rash!! :-( It's getting a little better after some Athlete's foot cream.

Oh well that's not fun.  Poor little coolie.  :(  

• How adorable!! Gotta love baby butts!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cute!!  Nothing like naked baby-butt!
  • SO cute!!!!!!!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• I love it! He has a chunky butt! Maybe he and Charlotte would make a good match :)
  • Awe.....Hopefully that bath made his diaper rash feel a little better! What a munchkin!
  • Soooooo cute!!  We have a similar one of Evan.  I LOVE cute baby butts!
  • Okay, I swear not trying to hijack your post!!!  But I just can't resist posting Evan's too!  (Taken a few months ago)

• His booty is sooo cute!  All baby butts are super cute you could just pinch them!  He looks like he's ready to jump in the tub.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He is going to pay you back for this!

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemarriedgirl05:

Okay, I swear not trying to hijack your post!!!  But I just can't resist posting Evan's too!  (Taken a few months ago)

OMG that is soo cute too!!! This thigh's are a little thinner than Charlie's!! lol But I love the belly!!! I swear they pose for us!

imageimage
  • He is so adorable! Can you believe our babies are getting so big?
  • what a cutie!!!
  • I love baby butts! That's so cute.
  • I love little nude pics of babies/toddlers! What a cute bum. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"