Illinois Babies

Naperville/Aurora Moms GTG?

I'm a WAHM that will probably be more of a SAHM in the coming weeks and I would love to GTG with other moms in the area.  I might try meetup.com, but it seems like they have so many rules for their groups and I'd rather have something more laid-back.  My DS is too young to do all the other groups like music classes and stuff, but I still need to get out of the house and meet other people in the area.  If you're interested just post here and/or email me at kds1224 at gmail dot com.

Re: Naperville/Aurora Moms GTG?

• Hi kds1224! I too would love to start a mom group. I also checked out some of the meetup.com groups, but membership requirements are too much for me. I have a 21 month old and another baby on the way, so our kids might not play together but I'm new to Naperville so I'm more interested in just making new friends in the area. You can email me at iualison@yahoo.com if you're still interested.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I'm from the Naperville/Aurora area and would love to meet up with other moms (most my friends don't have kids!)....It's tough for me to get to other scheduled group classes by myself with both girls (when DH is working) but I would enjoy something more laid back better anyhow!
  • dupage medical group has a moms get together I think 2 times per week hosted by one of the baby nurses you might want to check it out - I forget the name of the group but they meet in the northwest suburbs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"