EDD / Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/TTM+:
Baby is the size of a (an): 
Team blue/pink/green:
Upcoming Appointments:
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation?

Re: Weekly Check In 5/6

• Options
    sph97sph97 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 27+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): 🥬

Team blue/pink/green: green

Upcoming Appointments: glucose test next week!

How are you feeling?: pretty good. I’ve been making a point to move everyday and it’s helped a ton!

Rants/Raves: my toddler is becoming very high-needs mamas boy and it’s making me nervous for babies arrival

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation?
    100% relaxation! We tend to not join my in laws on vacation for this reason. Both DH and myself would rather book 1 or 2 days of “busy” and then just lay around and be lazy the res rid the time lol!
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 26 + 3
    FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM
    Baby is the size of a (an): Bunch of kale..?
    Team blue/pink/green: Pink
    Upcoming Appointments: 3 hour glucose test at some point. Growth ultrasound in 2 weeks.
    How are you feeling?:  More energy than I have had since pregnancy started, so that’s good, but I’m just a few weeks from the 3rd tri, soooo I’m sure I’ll lose the energy soon. I’m also more uncomfortable by the day. 
    Rants/Raves: my goal today was to clean my daughters room fully. Took me four hours and lots of sweat but I got it done!
    Questions: I get lots of Braxton hicks when doing things around the house. Vacuuming, cleaning, etc. anyone else?
    GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? A mix? I want to have some fun and do some things, but I need enough time to actually relax and feel like I’m on vacation too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    By the end of the day I tend to have BH, when I have to pee, ride in the car for too long, or stand up after sitting for a while. 
    I’m a teacher so I think being up and down all day is why I have them by the end of the day, but so far that haven’t been *horrible.* what’s helped me the most is doing some of the spinning babies daily activities and just trying to relax me body/hips before bed! 
  • Options
    lqbtqmommylqbtqmommy member
    EDD / Weeks + Days:24+2
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    Baby is the size of a (an): cantaloupe 
    Team blue/pink/green: green
    Upcoming Appointments: in 2 more weeks
    How are you feeling?: I've had an exhausting week at work and my second trimester energy is starting to go into the third trimester feeling of feeling huge and ungainly.
    Rants/Raves: only raves: DW is amazing and getting pre-baby projects done. Both sets of our parents are coming (at different times) next month to help with some bigger projects around the house.
    Questions: none
    GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? I tend to be super active in the morning and then take a break in the afternoon and then active again in the evening.
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 25+5
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM + stepson
    Baby is the size of a (an): rutabaga
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: 3 weeks
    How are you feeling?: tired. Relieved that baby is measuring a bit bigger than she was.
    Rants/Raves: Rant: 3hr glucose test wasn't too fun and they haven't given me results yet.  Of course all I'm craving now is cake and cookies.  Rave: I asked my mom to give me a sprinkle (I love celebrations).  She's still recovering from breast cancer and radiation,  but she was excited I brought it up with her.  
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? Mostly like exploring and take in the place I'm visiting.  
  • Options
    @lolothenailtech I get them probably every day. Moreso,  when my bladder is full or I'm feeling stressed. Though my body is a contraction machine (I had to get shots with my son's birth because I was contracting too much). 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 27+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): lettuce

Team blue/pink/green: blue

Upcoming Appointments: had one today and next is 6/5

How are you feeling?: great! I am really starting to feel my big belly as I exercise, but I love it.

Rants/Raves: rants (kinda): time for the gestational diabetes test! Wish me luck this week lol raves: I love feeling and seeing the movements of this little guy. 

Questions: none

GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? A mix of both! I love exploring new places but also with relaxation time
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 25 + 2
    FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM
    Baby is the size of a (an): cauliflower
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: 5/23 
    How are you feeling?: starting to feel tired again also the heartburn is awful
    Rants/Raves: we finally agreed on a first name after a few times back to the drawing board. Her name will be Lillian
    Questions: none right now 
    GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? A few days of each 
  • Options
    @theneno1012 I’ve been drinking chia seeds in water for my heartburn and it seems to be helping. Not sure if it’s in my head or actually working, but you might want to give it a try!
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    I try to eat chia seed pudding in the morning (well, more like drink it real fast lol) and I notice on the days I remember my heartburn is more manageable!
    I also take a Pepcid daily and keeps tums nearby at all times 😅
  • Options
    Trying the chia seeds in water now. I’ll try anything. I am trying to avoid acid suppressants because they can interfere with absorbing my iron so I will try just about anything 
  • Options
    MinnieMay9MinnieMay9 member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 24w 6d
    FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM
    Baby is the size of a (an): Cantaloupe
    Team blue/pink/green: Green
    Upcoming Appointments: another set of sonograms next week
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good.  I tend to eat less but more often.  My feet and legs are starting to swell if I'm not careful and sit for too long.
    Rants/Raves: I don't appreciate getting kicked so often when I'm trying to fall asleep, but I'm hoping the new mattress will help all of us sleep better.
    Questions: Can my cat smell that something different is going on?  He's become so much more lovey in the last few weeks.
    GTKY: Do you prefer vacations full of activities or relaxation? I like the option for both.  It's fun to do a lot of things in a place you haven't been to before, but it's good to have the option to slow down when needed.