June 2024 Moms
Options

Names!

I know we had one of these a couple months ago but now that we are getting closer to our due dates-
has anyone picked out names?
Changed their minds on names?
Want opinions on names?
Heard of any names recently that you find bizarre?

Re: Names!

• Options
    We came up with a boys and girls name we liked at the beginning and have stuck with it the whole time. Since we're having a boy, it's Malcolm Xavier. If he were a girl it would've been Melody Jade/June but we can hopefully save that one for future use :)
  • Options
    @hrjackson7 Love that name! Both those boy names were on our short list for our son.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We agreed on Calum James for our boy and I love it. My husband wants to keep the name a secret until he is born but I just want to tell everyone because I love it so much. It’s been a struggle but I have managed to keep it a secret so far haha. 
  • Options
    Team Green here. We still like Hallie for a girl and River for a boy. Undecided on middle names.

Leaning towards River James. I love the way it sounds, but my hesitancy is that we have a couple of friends named James. 

I can't decide between Hallie Jones or Hallie Scarlett. Jones is a family name, and Scarlett is my middle name. My husband prefers Scarlett.
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    @saltedcaramel518 I absolutely love the name Scarlett! 

TW* that’s the name I gave one of the babies we lost (she was the furthest along and we were actually able to find out the gender). I have thought about using it as a middle name if I ever have a daughter 
  • Options
    jenEPjenEP member
    We’re still pretty undecided and it’s driving me crazy. Options right know include Georgia Louise, Rose Elizabeth, Louise Elizabeth or Louisa Rose. I also like Bridget. Ugh. Helpppp. 
  • Options
    @littlemarshmallow Millie is one of my nicknames, so I have to say I'm partial to it! 
  • Options
    @jenEP I like Rose Elizabeth and Louisa Rose :) It's so hard to choose.