1st Trimester
Options

Concerned I could be having a chemical (pg tests attached)

edited April 10 in 1st Trimester
I found out I was pregnant early, I tested and watched the lines get darker. My breast have been tender but the tenderness is going away. I’ve had one miscarriage. I decided to test bc of this and just wanted to know if my lines look ok and if anyone lost the symptom of breast tenderness and everything was fine. My missed period was yesterday. I’ve also had labs done to confirm pregnancy at providers office. She did blood serum/plasma (she spun it down) and they were positives as well.

Re: Concerned I could be having a chemical (pg tests attached)

• Options
    The top was last night, middle was around 4 this morning and the last one around 7 this morning. I did drink a lot of liquid. Sorry for the wonky pic, I copied them and pasted them from my iPhone
  • Options
    PG tests are Qualitative, NOT Quantitative.  They should not be used to determine if someone with no medical experience *thinks* a PG is progressing.  They are used to determine if HCG is at/above a certain threshold level.  Different tests are looking for different threshold numbers.  If you are concerned, you should call your doctor and ask for HCG beta quant tests.  That is the only thing that will tell you if your PG is progressing at this point or not.  Also, I'm sorry to say but if you're headed for a MC, there's nothing you can do to stop it.  So you have to figure out how to try and stay calm at this point.  It's an incredibly difficult thing to do, but you can't drive yourself crazy by testing over and over again with something that isn't even a reflection of what you think you're looking for.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi sorry, those first response test do get darker and lighter and that’s how I found and I was miscarrying the first time 😩 My lines disappeared bc I had wanted to get a digital to show my husband but the lines disappeared instead of getting darker and surely enough my pregnancy test at the clinic was negative. So, for my experience it was correct. I see a medical provider and I’ve voiced my concerns and they did draw labs I’m just waiting on them and wanted thoughts. I also have witnessed my lines darken up, but I also understand what you’re saying bc sometimes they are light and then dark. But, that’s why we can all get faint lines early on, bc it pulls only a little bit of dye. But no I don’t depend solely on those bc I hear and understand what you’re saying 😊