TTC after 35
Options

38 and TTC #3

portentosaportentosa member
edited March 2022 in TTC after 35
Hello everyone! Looks like this board isn't too active, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. Maybe meet a few people in a similar boat.

I'm 38, DH is 37. I had two children with my ex husband in 2013 and 2014. This is my DH's first and it is my first time TTC over 35 so I'm a little excited/nervous how it'll go.

I wish everyone the best of luck this cycle. ❤❤❤❤

Re: 38 and TTC #3

• Options
    👋 Im 38, DH is 37. We have 3 daughters, trying for the 4th lol. Hopefully we get a positive test soon. 
  • Options
    Hi! I’m 37 and trying for #2. Had a miscarriage about a month also, just shy of 12 weeks gestation. I’m concerned about egg quality, but #1 was born healthy at 34. Hoping my period returns soon and we can try again. Best of luck everyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Ladies ,

im 37 … had a baby 10 years ago . Was with the dad 12 years & now with someone else who’s 44 & wanting more kids . I’m just so nervous I’m too old now . Wish u all the best of luck . First month of trying . Due on tomorrow . X
  • Options
    This is exactly me. I’m 38, hubby is 37 and we have 2 boys (8 and 5) x
  • Options
    I'm 41 and H is 42. Every minute that ticks by I can feel my eggs getting older lol. We're TTC #1 and he got a vasectomy 4 years ago (when we were sure we didn't want kids 😅😅) so there's that hurdle we have to jump first. Figures crossed he can get the surgery and it be successful.