Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyone pregnant again???

My son is ten and a half months and I just found out I’m pregnant again. I’m going insane cos this was not planned and I’m so nervous. Is anyone in the same boat?? And how is dealing with pregnancy whiles taking care of a baby??

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    WTC TTC here will be first, K still pulls out some out of habit some possibly out of fear of becoming a father lol anyway my older sister and my sister in law have kids that are less than a year apart. They seem to handle it all pretty well actually in some ways saying it is almost like having twins. Happy for you though.

Answers

• Options
    I’m pregnant again too! My daughter is almost 10 months and I’m 11 weeks along. My first two were a year and a half apart so I’ll have 3 under 3 by the end of the year. It can be challenging at times but it becomes your new normal. For me, this pregnancy has been more difficult with trying to chase 2 kids around while I’m trying not to vomit everywhere but my husband has been a great support and we make it work. I’ve been able to see how beautiful the relationship with my first 2 has become and it makes me so excited for a third in close age range!