Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Diet for 11 month old

My daughter is almost 11 months old (a few days away) and she's always had a little constipation problem but as we are trying new foods, it has gotten worse. What do you put into your little ones diet to prevent constipation? She usually eats a fruit and veggie with every meal. Im worried when I start cutting out her bottles in the next month that this will only get worse. Any advice?

Re: Diet for 11 month old

• Options
    Fruit especially blueberries helps my son. Also getting enough liquids. 
  • Options
    Hello! Well, first of all, if I were you, I would visit a doctor.
    Well, regarding the diet, then your child should receive enough water, this is very important.
    In such cases, I give my son prunes and kiwi, if you already eat this. But best of all, you can give boiled beets, they are hypoallergenic and soften the stool well
    You can also take a course of probiotics as prescribed by your pediatrician.
    massage your tummy regularly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand your concern. Adding more fiber-rich foods like prunes, pears, and peas can help regulate her digestion. Ensure she's getting enough fluids too. Gradually transitioning from bottles to cups may also aid in digestion. Consult her pediatrician for personalized advice.