TTC After a Loss
Options

Pregnant after 3 losses, not looking good

Hi. This journey feels so isolating and I want to get it out of my head. I hope this community will give me the comfort I really need.
I have been ttc since January of this year and have been pregnant 4 times now. The first was a MC. I found out at my 9 week scan that my gestational sac had a yolk sac, but nothing else. I naturally miscarried 3 weeks later.
Got pregnant again in June. Optimistic because I have read that rpl is very rare and only affects 1% of couples. I had hcg quaint done and everything looked fine. But then one morning I woke up feeling great. My nausea had vanished. My energy returned. I took a hpt and the line was faint. I went in for another hcg test and it had dropped to 10 at 7 weeks. I bled the next day.
Surprisingly, found myself pregnant again a month later, again only to discover after a suspicion and confirmed blood test that I was having another MC at 6 weeks.
I waited 3 months before trying again, and fell pregnant this month right away. I had 5 days in a row of positive hpts (beginning at 9dpo). I had my first hcg quant yesterday and it was 22.3. Dr said it’s low. I’m going in tomorrow for the second draw and I feel so sad. I know things can turn around and slow rising hcg can happen but still lead to positive outcomes. But I’m so tired of feeling hopeful.

Re: Pregnant after 3 losses, not looking good

• Options
    Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. Visiting a doctor can help identify why you're having difficulty getting pregnant. Sometimes, the issue could be related to male factors. This article provides guidance on what steps to take after a miscarriage, when to consult a doctor, and what changes might improve your chances. However, as I mentioned earlier, figuring out the cause should be a top priority, as there are various factors that might need medical assistance. Best of luck on your journey.