2nd Trimester
Options

18w2d

I’m panicking because it’s my first pregnancy I’m 18w2d. I bought brownies from the grocery store bakery and they are dated expired by 11/11/23 (14 days from now) I had 2 and they were hard. My husband said they are stale. Should I be worried about my baby? 

Re: 18w2d

• Options
    I’m panicking because it’s my first pregnancy I’m 18w2d. I bought brownies from the grocery store bakery and they are dated expired by 11/11/23 (14 days from now) I had 2 and they were hard. My husband said they are stale. Should I be worried about my baby? 
    What in the world would you be worried about eating a brownie that doesn't even 'expire' for another 13 days.  

Even if you meant October- there is nothing that will hurt you or baby.  It's stale.  Why would you eat a second one if the 1st one was "hard" anyway?  I'm sorry but some of these posts just show there is no common sense.  
  • Options
    At first I thought these would be "special" brownies. Phew! :P You're completely fine. I just feel sad that you had to eat a stale brownie.