TTC after 35
Options

Ovulation troubles

Hey, I am the wrong side of 30 (40 in a few months) me and my fiancé have been TTC for a year now, we suffered a MMC end of May, I've recently started using ovulation test strips. 2 days before flo predicted my peak I started to test right away I got a faint line, so I've since been testing and it's getting fainter rather than darker and this morning the line is completely gone, still trying to get my head round testing all the time but I will now assume I have missed this cycle. What am I doing wrong? Should I test as soon as my window opens rather than wait til near peak and miss it like I fear I have. I hate all this it totally plays on your mind feel like giving up!!

Re: Ovulation troubles

• Options
    I am so sorry to know about your pregnancy loss. I can't help with strips, I use the app which is very accurate and I do not need to guess when my most fertile days are. Do not give up, the journey is not easy but manageable. Fingers crossed.  
  • Options
    I tried the strips and found them hard to use as well.  I use a digital ovulation predictor kit and it is much clearer when I’m in the fertile window and when ovulation is occurring.  I hate that it is putting more plastic into landfills, but maybe I won’t have to use it for long?🤞🤞