1st Trimester
Options

Gas/stomach probs 1st Trimester 6 weeks

I’m sorry if this is tmi…first time pregnant, and I feel fine except for when I lay down to go to sleep at night. I’m getting horrible gas pains that result in diarrhea, no morning sickness yet in the sense that I’m vomiting. I start feeling like I’m going to vomit, have horrible gas pain, and then diarrhea. Is this normal???? I’m on day 3 of this and I’m just concerned since I’m high risk and it’s my first time
(Also, any remedies to help the pain besides heating pad?) TYIA ❤️

Re: Gas/stomach probs 1st Trimester 6 weeks

• Options
    I’m 7 weeks pregnant and on my 4th day of very similar symptoms. Horrible gas, diarrhea and 24/7 nausea. I’m trying to eat small healthy meals to help with the symptoms. Saltines Crackers have been helping with the nausea and just started ginger tea as I saw a lot of people recommend it on here! 
  • Options
    minus the diarrhea I’ve been nauseous almost 24 hours a day with bad gas, and cramping.
    Toast and fruit smoothies are few things I can manage.
    I’ve been loving making lemon ginger tea it helps with intensity of nausea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same, I have been having smaller more frequent meals. Also gas x when it's super bad. Walking also helps.
  • Options
    Yes, estimated at almost 6 weeks. I feel like I’m always trying to figure out if I’m going burp or vomit! On and off cramping for me too. Is anyone else light headed/dizzy? Trying to eat more smaller meals but I just don’t find anything appetizing.
  • Options
    I had diarrhea/gas/bloating instead of nausea in my earlier weeks. It was on and off for about a week and then improved. Just try to keep hydrated! (Lemon in water is my friend) I found a heating pad and certain yoga poses were good gas relief too haha
  • Options
    I have diarrhea also I’ll be 7 weeks tomorrow. Same as you no nausea yet but I have gagging and diarrhea daily. I think it’s normal since our digestive systems are slowing down you can either have diarrhea or constipation.