TTC after 35
Options

DTD, Ovulation Bleeding Since

Hello all.

I am new this forum. Please bare with me. I am going through something very strange. Honestly, I have not been trying to conceive so I do not do charts and tracking. If I fall pregnant, great! If not, it's no biggie.

So, my af started on 5/1 and lasted about a week. On 5/13, my boo and I dtd. On 5/14 I started spotting. The first time it was bright red and then it turned darker. On 5/18, I was exercising and felt a gush. I went to the bathroom and found blood that seemed to be mixed with clear vaginal fluid (TMI, I'm sorry). Today is 5/20 and I am still spotting. The spotting has been all over the place but has not stopped since 5/14. This has never happened to me before. I did some research and the information is conflicting. I really want to know what is going on with my body but it's too soon to take an hpt and I don't want to freak out and go to the emergency room just yet. I am 38 and I have considered possible perimenopause, but I also feel it's a little too early for that for me.

My question is, have any of you ladies had ovulation spotting (sometimes heavy) for several days after intercourse and ended up with a healthy pregnancy?

Thank you ladies in advance for your input.

Re: DTD, Ovulation Bleeding Since

• Options
    naedenaede member
  • Options
    Hi there!  I highly recommend visiting a doc. In this article you will find all reasons: https://iyoni.app/the-whole-truth-about-prolactin/  Hope this helps. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’d agree, check in with your doctor. I’m going in to see mine in few weeks, have had a ton of break thru midcycle bleeding past few months & that’s rare for me. I just turned 41. Ttc, 4th cycle since mc, due for a check up ya know? I’ve also began wondering if possibly premenopause, but hope that’s not the case! I had both my boys around your age, if that helps. :)