Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW w/o Jul 24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW w/o Jul 24

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -3, -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Only if AF is late, temps already dropped below cover line 

R/R: This will probably be my last week posting. I had only planned for us to actively TTC until June anyway and some other things in our lives have gotten pretty stressful so we’ll be going back to NTNP next cycle.

CS/Q: 
  • Options
    @britters314 I'm sorry things have been stressful for you. I hope some time away from actively TTC will help. We'll miss you around here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @britters314 just echoing maggiemadeit, I’m sorry it’s been stressful for you and YH and I hope the step back helps to take some pressure off of you both.  You’ve been so faithful here and your absence will be felt.  I wish I could send you a big hug.  
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    kbru88kbru88 member
    @britters314 you definitely will be missed here!