TTC After a Loss
Options

Ovulation 2 cycles post MMC

Wondering if anyone has any insights or experience with this. MMC in April and it took about 6 weeks after that for my first period to return. I'm now on day 27 of that 2nd cycle and have been tracking ovulation, but never saw a definitive surge like I did the time I got pregnant. CM seemed normal around peak fertility time, and I do have a regularly long cycle (last time I didn't ovulate until day 23) but I'm wondering if the MMC somehow had lingering effects into this cycle and stopped me from ovulating or made my peak less strong or something. Just trying to rationalize all of this because I was really hoping to be able to conceive again right away, would love any stories or thoughts from anyone who has been through similar.

Re: Ovulation 2 cycles post MMC

• Options
    @baileydm It's good that you're tracking O, as that definitely helps.  But unfortunately, after a MC the only normal is that there is no normal.  It can take up to a year for your cycles to return to 'normal.'  And this could be an entirely NEW normal as to what you are used to.  You could have completely different symptoms, be missing symptoms you ALWAYS had, and your cycles can be totally wonky for a while before they even out.  It's frustrating, but tracking really does help, especially if you're TTCAL.  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.