TTC after 35
Options

BFP after Chemical at 39?

sarahbelle804sarahbelle804 member
edited April 2021 in TTC after 35
Good evening, ladies! Frequent board stalker, first time contributor. I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, so let me know if not. My husband and I had a chemical pregnancy last month, and I just wanted to see if there are any real world examples of some of you beautiful ladies getting a BFP shortly after a chemical. Like, next cycle after. Of course my foolish little heart has hope that that can happen for me this time. I’m 39, and we had our first son in February 2020.

keep me posted!

Re: BFP after Chemical at 39?

• Options
    bvsbabymommabvsbabymomma member
    edited October 2022
    Yes, I had  two back to back chemicals in August & September, and am now pregnant again. So I got pregnant twice the cycle directly after a chemical. My doctor actually said there’s a little research out there that shows that you’re more fertile after a chemical. Good luck!
  • Options
    Yep. I had a chemical last month and got my bfp this month. Just had my ultrasound today at 6 wks 4days and saw the heart beat and all. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cassels2208cassels2208 Just Joined
    Can you tell me about the chemical? I’m suspicious I had one but now think I could be pregnant. I’m 37. Around may 2 or 3 I had minimal spotting. Then may 5 regular period.. well heavier with some clots which is not normal. Then around the 17/18 I had a couple days of very light spotting again. BDING around 28th and haven’t had a period since. I have no idea what’s going on. Had heartburn the last two nights. Twinges of cramps randomly but could be gas right? Lol lightly tender nipples but could have smashed it benching in the gym and not remembered lol so many factors I could make an excuse for. But the main issues is if I had a chemical did it delay ovulation until end of the month?