PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Weekly Checkin w/o 5/22

• Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    EDD/Weeks + days: 11w3d, 12/9

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: Anxiously awaiting my results for this one! My NIPT was last Wednesday, so I'm hoping to get them soon.

Upcoming appointments: Next three are 6/1, 6/26, and 7/17

How are you feeling? Pretty good! The fatigue has been hitting hard in the afternoons and I definitely have to pee a lot, but other than that I am feeling pretty good at this point.

Raves/Rants: We are planning on telling our families this weekend! I invited my parents and brothers (and their girlfriends) over for a family game night on Friday.  Usually my brothers don't even respond, but they both said they'd come, so they might know something is up.  Then Monday is my father-in-law's birthday, so my husband's family is all getting together and we'll share the news with them.  We haven't sorted out any details yet, but I'm really excited!

Questions: None at the moment.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 8 wks+ 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): dime

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: team pink!  But it will still be a while until we know. We kept it a surprise last pregnancy and are looking forward to finding out at the anatomy scan. We would love a girl since we have a boy already, but I'll be just as happy with a boy, too.

Upcoming appointments: This Friday, first ultrasound and confirmation 

How are you feeling? I've been keeping my nausea at bay with b6 and unisom, but there are times the hunger hits so hard and fast I get a little nauseous. Having some days of constipation, some days I'm on the toilet three times in a few hours. The afternoon fatigue hits hard and is preparing me for having 2 kids by not keeping up with some basic household things I used to accomplish in no time. 
    Trying to figure out how to tell our closest family members after the first ultrasound. I had all these cute ideas in my head and now we're past the occasions it would've been a good time to do it without it being obvious.

Raves/Rants: none

Questions: none
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 12/8; 11w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: team don’t care, just want it healthy and alive

Upcoming appointments: June 5th NT scan. We are out of town next week so delayed our 12w scan by a week and it’s killing meeeee!!

How are you feeling? SO MUCH BETTER. Definitely not back to normal but the symptoms are def starting to ease up. Morning nausea is almost gone/super manageable.

Raves/Rants: hubby really wants to start sharing with more friends. I’m still nervous. But I did work up the courage to share with my first coworker today ☺️ she knows my history with loss and IVF so happy tears were shed!
  • Options
    @jordieburd I hope you get a girl!

@dmcg17 fingers crossed that you get those results asap and I hope this weekend goes well!

@dogmom512 yay for feeling much better. I can't wait to get to that point!

EDD/Weeks + days: 12/16; 10w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Brussel sprout

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: team finding out! But that one be until we get nipt results back!

Upcoming appointments: 6/7 for 12w and nipt bloodwork; anatomy scan at 7/26

How are you feeling? Tired. Nauseous. Constipated. Useless lol. Though I got a rx for zofran and will be taking that more regularly. 

Raves/Rants: we agreed with the sellers on a 8k credit to repair the bathroom they fucked up. 😹🙈 so we are on for this sale. With that plus our home selling for 10k over asking last week I'm feeling less stress for now. But now comes packing until mid July for closing. 

Also my parents are coming up Sunday. I'm kinda not looking forward to that. I'm sure more prying questions about if we are pregnant yet again after our loss in Jan. And we just aren't comfortable sharing until after the nipt results. 

Questions: nope

• Options
    EDD weeks/days: 10 weeks

Baby size: a strawberry!

Team green/pink/blue: team baby that stays in my belly until the third trimester!!! My first was a micro-preemie, and I really want to avoid another long term NICU stay!

Upcoming appointments: NIPT next week!

How are you feeling: when the nausea hits, it's really really bad, but then I'll have days where I feel great. I'm extremely tired after work and have been napping a lot. I'm also short tempered 😬😬😬

Rants/raves: My son's ADHD is causing me great stress. I'm usually very patient with him, but this week I cannot manage to keep my cool. 
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 4 weeks + 5days

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: Dont know yet, very eager to find out

Upcoming appointments: next week Thursday, the high-risk ob-gyn will run some tests to check on my diabetes and how the pregnancy is progressing. I'm a bit nervous about it all

How are you feeling? Nervous. very exhausted. I want to sleep all day long.

Raves/Rants: I have a lot of questions I want to ask pregnant moms with pre-existing diabetes. managing it is so tricky, I seem to be high all the time and it's freaking me out.

Questions: I want to be part of an online community of pregnant moms with type 1 diabetes. any idea of where I can join them?
  • Options
    @betascribbles Reddit tends to have hyper specific groups especially for pregnancy!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 12 weeks today! 🥹

Baby is the size of a(n): Swedish Fish

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: Team Green 💚 Because of my past with fibroids, I will have a C Section… so the plan is to keep the gender a surprise to help me be excited about something so nerve wracking. 

Upcoming appointments: Just had a sonogram and check up today… NT tests show things to be looking healthy and doctor confirmed no fibroids!!! 🙌🏻 Next appt is late June! 

How are you feeling? Pretty good 90% of the time! Starting to feel a little energy come back and was able to cook chicken last night without gagging 🤣 But occasionally nausea and dizziness will sneak up on me every few days. 

Raves/Rants: I’m craving those giant movie theater pickles with chamoy and tajin… never had one, but saw it on FB and it’s all I can think about now 🤣 Other than that, just trying to keep my anxiety and intrusive thoughts under control. 

Questions: I would love ideas on where to buy maternity clothes… not wanting to spend a ton since I mainly work from home! 
  • Options
    makenzie_e I've had good success finding things at old navy for maternity. I also like target. I try to keep it simple to save $.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @makenzie_e my absolute favorite maternity pants are from H&M. With this being a winter baby I need more long pants and will buy the exact same ones in a different color  ;)

EDD/Weeks + days: Dec 21 / 10 weeks today 

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry/ water bottle cap

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: I have 2 boys, so every time I see an ultrasound I think "he", but we won't know for another month. 

Upcoming appointments: I had my 1st trimester screening today! Everything looks good and I even saw baby stretching their little legs  <3 I have the NIPT + scan in 2 weeks. 

How are you feeling? I'm having a lot of anxiety. I had PPROM at 11+2 last time and I REALLY don't want to experience that again. The doctor today was so kind about it and took some extra time to show me the amniotic fluid looking exactly right. As far as symptoms go, still mostly tired. My mild but constant nausea has been replaced by mild but constant dizziness. 

Raves/Rants: I am officially in maternity pants. I love maternity pants, but I'm not ready to share yet and 2 acquaintances have already noticed  :#

Questions: none
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 12/8: 11w+6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Reese’s peanut butter cup

Team Green/Team Blue/Team Pink: Team blue! Got our NIPT results last weekend and we’re having a boy. 🩵

Upcoming appointments: Checkup 6/20

How are you feeling? Finally starting to feel more like myself. Hoping it continues to improve!

Raves/Rants: Holy boobs! This is my first pregnancy so I guess I didn’t realize how dramatic the growth would be. I’m already up a bra size (band and cup) and not even out of first trimester yet. Also didn’t realize how sore they would be. 😂

Questions: Recommendations for pregnancy and/or nursing bras that are also supportive (DD currently)? And how much have you mamas out there had to size up over the course of pregnancy and nursing?
  • Options
    @babs1109 I personally really loved the True & Co bras. They are so soft and didn't irritate my nipples like others did. They can be found at Target now or online.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17