Pregnant after 35

Not getting sex

I'm in my third trimester now, but still feeling in the mood. My bf on the other hand hasn't bothered to make a move or taken my blunt advances seriously. I've gone from not feeling sexy/confident in my body to just becoming ticked off I'm not getting any pleasure. So I've been taking it upon myself to please myself in another room when he's asleep.

When I was getting sex (usually waking him up for a round) I always have to be on top. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Re: Not getting sex

• If you're feeling this emotionally and sexually frustrated, please talk to him. Have a frank conversation about your desire for sex and why he is ignoring your advances. Our partners are often more concerned or hesitant than we know. 
  • I use iyoni tracker and I am considering testing their partners feature. One friend of mine liked it. In my case, our discussions did not work out for us :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • loveable36loveable36 Just Joined
    I’m only 15 weeks and from the minute I told him I was pregnant sex disappeared. He never initiates sex . I always have to initiate it and have to get him arouse. He won’t get aroused on his own. He never had that issue before me being pregnant. At times I use to have to run him away from me because he wanted so much sex !!
    His lack of sex is making me feel unattractive and undesirable during pregnancy.
    I decided to only ask for sex 2 times per week ! And that didn’t help situation.
    I tried talking to him about this change and explained to him he’s not hurting the baby but that’s not working so I give up trying .

Instead I’m trying my best to not let it bother me and focus on my growing baby .
    Additionally I notice the last 2 times we have sex I was super super tired in the morning after , that I sleep for 6 hours straight during the day .
  • loveable36loveable36 Just Joined
    Yes I think many is afraid he will hurt the baby , my partner once told me he feel like he’s hitting the baby in her head !!! Lol lol !! Men are really from Mars
  • mybimbamybimba member
    My husband and I had sex well into my 8th month even tho I was high risk because of my age.
  • LOL my husband was like this with our first, their brains are just wired differently. With baby #2 he’s a lot less hesitant but going on vacations often has also helped us to relax which makes it easier for them to get in the mood.