Weekly Check-In 5/15

EDD/Weeks + days:

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list?

Re: Weekly Check-In 5/15

• Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: August 12th / 27weeks+3 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green Team Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments: the 22nd. Glucose test and a growth screening, if I remember correctly

How are you feeling? Been a bit more sore and achy this past week. Got some new pain areas. Also feeling a bit unprepared. Haven't bought anything for baby girl yet so my procrastinating ways are too blame lol

Raves/Rants: the thing I've disliked the most is when I try to google a symptom or a pain area and the info is almost always "yea, it's normal, you're pregnant." it's very unhelpful.

Questions: no real questions, I've had a pretty simple pregnancy experience so far

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? Currently reading Cribsheet. It's nicely organized. I have a mile long TBR list filled with BookTok books. There is a Kim Harrison book I need to read.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days: 8/28 25w 4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green TBD

Baby is the size of a(n): prairie dog

Upcoming appointments: 5/30 

How are you feeling? slight headache bump is getting bigger and starting to get discomforts from that but not to often or bad

Raves/Rants: Rants pretty upset with myself for taking a hard fall last night wishing my MIL wasn’t living with us and I could be comfortable in my own home to take of my mud coved clothes at the door without worry about wether she is about to come around the corner or just have a down day and not have to pretend I’m not struggling because it doesn’t feel like my house is my home anymore 

Questions: to quote my DD “not right now”

@penguin_gal I know the feeling I haven’t purchased anything yet either I’ve barely even looked I think there’s one toy on the registry only because I found it looking for my daughter but she is to old for it now agreed about google as well it’s reassuring but also nerve wracking sometimes 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks + days:
    27 w 1 d 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green
    blue! 

Baby is the size of a(n):
    load of wonder bread 🥖  😂

Upcoming appointments:
    june 12 regular OB and June 25 f/u ultrasound to check placement of placenta

How are you feeling? Super tired 😫 

Raves/Rants: too tired to think. Rant: my mom is messed up and won’t be coming to my baby shower because she hates my aunt -_- 

Questions: none

GTKY: What book are you reading now? Or what's on your to-read list? 
    Trying to read a book on being more empathetic forgot the title and too lazy to get up and look at the cover