Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling:

Rants / Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

Me: 26     DH: 25
DS1 -- 9/30/2016

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 5/15

• Options
    AmMcc12AmMcc12 member

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks  EDD 10/16

FTM/STM/STM+: STM 

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: 💙

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: an artichoke 

Upcoming appointments: 6/13 and waiting to get a call to schedule anatomy scan 

How are you feeling: I’ve been having quite a bit low RLP and my heart rate has been randomly spiking when I’m just standing  if it continues I’ll probably reach out to my OB

Rants / Raves: We had a really good day yesterday but it was busy!! I’m still tired 

Questions: nada

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? We have a foot bath that I have been using along with essential oil salts. Very relaxing. 

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 24 // 17 weeks

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Girl! 

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: June 8th for the 20 week anatomy scan

How are you feeling: so I've lost my appetite. Food in general is not appealing and I have to force myself to eat. Is this normal??? 

Rants / Raves: I had a lovely but exhausting weekend at the beach for mama's day. My toddler is obsessed with the ocean 😍 🌊

Questions: see above about the loss of appetite thing....

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Currently? Just going to bed early 😂. But I also like getting a good massage or acupuncture or craniosacral therapy. I should probably book an appointment because my body needs some tlc. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sawasapsawasap member
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 1 / 20+2

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Girl

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a banana

Upcoming appointments: Midwife appointment tomorrow

How are you feeling: A little anxious. We had a follow up ultrasound today because she wasn't in a good position to get a good image of the heart and today they found that the placenta is very close to the cervix. I'm not sure if my midwife will get the images in time to let me know how concerned to be tomorrow.

Rants / Raves: Halfway there! I feel so much more unprepared than I did for my first.

Questions: Has anyone dealt with low lying placenta or placenta praevia here?

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? I just love a long, hot shower, preferably when no one is waiting for me. Bonus points if I take it at night and turn off all the lights. Showering in the dark is remarkably relaxing.
  • Options
    linh18linh18 member
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 30?, 20 +4

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: we aren't being told because of regulations here, though we wanted to find out, still hoping we can find out somehow

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a banana

Upcoming appointments: Saturday

How are you feeling: a little worried. We went to our anatomy scan appointment yesterday and the technician said I have low amniotic fluid. We were told we need another appointment at a better hospital with a better ultrasound in the next few days. I think he didn't know I could understand the language (I live in Asia and I'm clearly not Asian) so he said a lot of concerning things to my husband about what low amniotic fluid could mean, how did the other ultrasounds not see anything etc. So I'm a little anxious for our appointment on Saturday in the "big city" at a larger private clinic. 

Rants / Raves: none other than what I said above

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Banking something that I enjoy eating and then sitting down with a piece, some iced tea and watching a movie in my a/c room with a blanket. 😀
  • Options
    mimsermimser member
    I read all the posts but am too lazy to post 🙈. I'll try to do better!

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 6/ 19w5d

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: Mango / bowl of cereal

Upcoming appointments: Next week is busy... Monday first IV immunoglobulin, Tuesday OB/MFM, Wednesday Anatomy Scan

How are you feeling: I'm doing good, but I started to have some heartburns. I'm also tired again but that's just because I've been going to bed late. The same thing happened with my previous pregnancy, it's as if I'm banking some late nights for the 2 years I'll be going to bed at 9pm 🥲

Rants / Raves: it was basically summer here for 2 weeks now it's winter again...

Questions: NATM 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? Definitely a massage. From 3rd tri I'll try to get regular sessions in.

@sawasap I would also feel a little concerned but I think if it's not completely covering your cervix and is "just" very close, there is still a lot of time for your placenta to move up 🤞It was earlier but my previous pregnancy at my NT Scan my placenta was previa and that was the last we heard of it... my OB was even surprised they even mentioned it to me because it was so early it didn't mean anything. Now, I know you're further along but I feel it is good news that it is "just" close 🤞

@linh18 I hope you get reassurance on Saturday. Again, à different situation but with my last pregnancy I actually had a lot of fluid at my AS and it was normal again à few weeks later... my OB had told me that it could be that baby had just peed. Perhaps in your case it could be he just had a good drink? Did they mention anything about the baby's kidneys? I don't know but I have my 🤞 that all is well. Super stressful I'm sure.

• Options
    lindz42lindz42 member

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 29/16+5

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: Avocado (yum)

Upcoming appointments: Monday midwife appt

How are you feeling: starting to get heartburn, not sleeping so well, feeling generally uncomfortable moving around as I'm getting bigger. 

Rants / Raves: I went up 3 bra cup sizes? Maybe my old bra was just stretched out already. But I definitely went up from a C to DDD. 

Questions: I'm trying to sleep on my left side but honestly having trouble. I can only sleep well on my right-- is that okay? I think I've read mixed things about it... Also does anyone have pregnancy pillows other than the really big C one? It's comfortable until I have to get out of bed.. 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself? I like to get coffee or go out for for lunch by myself. I also like to get myself new headbands and other hair accessories.