December 2023 Moms
Options

PGAL Check in 5/11

stashattackstashattack member
edited May 2023 in December 2023 Moms
This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD? 
How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?
Any appointment updates? 
Any big milestones?
Rants/Raves/Questions? 
PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: PGAL Check in 5/11

• Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    Weeks/EDD? 10w1d

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Physically pretty good other than lack of sleep from our puppy keeping me up. Emotionally...I'm getting very excited and anxious for my appointment this week. I can't wait to see how much growth there has been since my last visit, but I am so paranoid that they're gonna tell me something is wrong. I have no reason to feel that way other than just being paranoid, so I'm trying to just think positive.

Any appointment updates? 10w4d appointment on Wednesday.

Any big milestones? NIPT testing at the next appointment. Looking forward to that!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just getting more excited! As long as everything goes well at this next appointment, we'll probably start talking about how to share the news with family and friends. It has been SO hard to keep it to myself, but after the CP I'm nervous to share too soon.
  • Options
    @dmcg17 sending you lots of hugs and peaceful thoughts as you prep for your appt! I totally hear ya on the intrusive thoughts before a visit… so frustrating! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 10w 6d

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Physically, some of my nausea and dizziness has calmed over the last few days… I’m a mix between grateful and nervous that I’m feeling a bit better. Emotionally, I feel like I’m starting to get a tiny bit better at not feeling so anxious and on edge all the time… but that’s a day by day thing I’ve been working on for years 🫠

Any appointment updates? We’ve got a sonogram and visit next Thursday, so excited for that! Can’t wait to see our little babe again!

Any big milestones? I think I am getting a baby bump that’s something outside of just bloat! Other than that, I’ve shared the news with my boss and he was super, super supportive!!! 🙌🏻🥹

Rants/Raves/Questions? We’ve started thinking about strollers and car seats over the last few days… How do you know which one to pick?! 
  • Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    @makenzie_e Thank you!!! I feel like after this appointment I'll calm down a bit, but I guess we'll see. Glad that your boss is supportive - I do petsitting on the side and there are only like 3 of us, so I have to work on telling her I can't do cats and I'm definitely gonna need a break from some of the big dogs (and everyone for a while...). 
  • Options
    @dmcg17 fingers crossed for you. I feel myself getting more excited too. But we are still gun shy to share news with family until after the NIPT is done.

Weeks/EDD? 12/16 9w3d
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? A hot mess? Emotionally all over the place. The nausea has been a bit better until today. It's been a little rough.
    Any appointment updates? My appointment last week went well. Saw the little bean again and the heartbeat. Overall feeling more excited about this one sticking around. I go back at June 7th for my 12w appointment and my NIPT blood draw and July 26th for my anatomy scan!
    Any big milestones? 9w2ds marks my D&C date and confirmation of my loss. So I've officially made it past the last hurdle from the loss. Just need to make sure genetically things are find then we shall share with friends and family.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Our house sold in under 48hrs on the market for 10K over asking! But our inspection on the home we put an offer on dind't go well. We are turning around and asking for a $15k credit to make repairs to the plumbing that the homeowners neglected. That is going in this afternoon so we will see what they say. If we don't get 10k or they don't respond by friday we are walking out of the deal and starting over again. Which is kinda scary.

PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    @stashattack So excited for you making it past your last hurdle and for the offer on your house!! Hopefully they'll accept the credit you're asking for.  Good luck!