December 2023 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 5/4

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD? 
How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?
Any appointment updates? 
Any big milestones?
Rants/Raves/Questions? 
PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: PGAL Check-In 5/4

• Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    Weeks/EDD? 8w6d - 12/9
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? The symptoms have really kicked in yesterday and today. I have felt so nauseous and have had a headache that will not go away.  I'm exhausted and constantly feel like I want to cry. It doesn't help that my husband is away for a couple of days, so I have all 3 dogs by myself and our puppy is constantly getting into trouble.
    Any appointment updates? Just waiting for my 10 week ultrasound on May 17.
    Any big milestones? Not yet.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? None at the moment.
  • Options
    @dmcg17 feel like we are on all the same milestones being one day apart! My next appt is on May 15 and I am dying waiting!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 9w 3d, 12/6 
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Moooooooody!!! And feeling really nauseous and tired around 3:00 - 7:00 pm each day. Emotionally, I’m feeling really relieved after seeing and hearing the heartbeat on Thursday… almost feeling comfortable with leaning completely into the excitement! 
    Any appointment updates? We got to see and hear the heartbeat this week for our 9 week appointment! Dr. said we’re measuring on schedule and that now is the perfect time for me to be pregnant after our MC and my myomectomy to remove fibroids. Excited for our next one on the 24th!
    <b></b><i></i>
    Rants/Raves/Questions? I am starting to get anxious about others expectations once the baby gets here… so trying to just stay in the moment. Raves: McDonalds Sausage McMuffins have my entire heart right now 🤣
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 8w3d; 12/14
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? like shit all around. I feel like so much is going on right now and I have so little control. I can't focus. And so nauseous. It's making it hard to help around the house which is a problem cuz it really needs to be in top shape right now. 
    Any appointment updates? Waiting for Wednesday 
    Any big milestones? Wednesday will determine that 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Sooo we just put in an offer on a new home. Hence the needing to help around our current home it seriously needs to get into showing shape by this week end to list. Especially if they accept the offer. Ahhhhhhh. It's almost there but fuck it's hard. 
  • Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    @stashattack Good luck with the offer! I've been trying to help my younger brother find/buy a house for months now and it sucks because everything is still going so fast/above listing price. It's crazy!

@makenzie_e McDonald's Sausage McMuffin sounds AMAZING right now, hahaha.

@dogmom512 Yes! My appointment was originally on the 16th, but they messed up a bunch of scheduling and forgot to actually book the u/s.  They've had all kinds of issues with my appointments since they originally thought I was like a week and a half further than I am (I typically have 36 day cycles and ovulate late) so I'm hoping from now on the appointments get scheduled correctly since they have the correct timing.
  • Options
    makenzie_emakenzie_e member
    edited May 2023
    @stashattack Best of luck with the offer and with getting your current home ready!!! I hope that Wednesday goes perfectly! 🫶🏻
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 9w3d 12/8
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Symptoms easing up after a tough weekend. Anxiety is not.
    Any appointment updates? I asked my dr if I can move my 10wk appt from next Monday to this Friday 😬 to ease anxiety going in to Mother’s Day. My hubby wants to tell his parents when we call them Sunday so would just make me feel better.
    Any big milestones? Every day is a milestone from here on out!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really
  • Options
    dmcg17dmcg17 member
    @dogmom512 Totally understand moving it up! I know we're getting closer to the point of actually telling people (I've definitely almost spilled the beans by accident to a couple of friends just because I want to talk to SOMEONE about it) and I definitely want to wait until after my next appointment too.  Like, does the paranoia ever go away?
  • Options
    I wish I could say that it does go away. Cuz my first pregnancy the anxiety went away after the first couple visits. But now after loss, idk if even making it past milestones will make me feel better and comfortable fully.