December 2023 Moms
Options

Tightness / Stomach Cramps

Hello! Just curious if anyone else has been experiencing tightness in the stomach and some cramps? Curious how it’s all supposed to feel!

Re: Tightness / Stomach Cramps

• Options
    Omg I have all of this, and yesterday it was the full body aches. From what I spoke with my dr about its all normal, but if you’re concerned talk with your doctor about it. 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!!! Thank you. That makes me feel so much better! I thought I was going crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, same here. I was struggling to find the right words to describe because “cramping” seemed too intense. “Tightness” is the perfect description!
  • Options
    I am not sure if it is just my newfound over-awareness of my belly or if I am actually feeling tightness. I am lightly cramping and a little gassy but my tummy also has that “tight” feeling.
  • Options
    Cramping has been my most telling symptom! I felt that tightness in my tummy for about a week before my period was due. I knew it felt off and that’s what told me to take a test… sure enough, BFP!!
  • Options
    From what I’ve learned, the cramping means your uterus and belly are growing to house your new growing baby. If it’s horrible and worse than your menstrual cramps were then you might want to consult your doctor.