December 2023 Moms

Working under these conditions

How has your pregnancy affected your work if you’re in the workforce now?

Sadly, I have had physical health issues for a while that already interfered with my job before. Of course I’m happy to be pregnant now, knowing the struggles it took to get here. However, my pregnancy has definitely caused me to slow down even more with my work. From the fatigue I feel like I can barely focus to get any work done, and I’d hate for the mood swings to take over in a meeting. Just curious on your thoughts and experiences.

How soon do you think an expectant mom should take time off from work, especially if the work causes unnecessary stress on the body and work will be affected?

Conversations I’ve been having with my hubby but would love more weigh in. Especially if you’ve been through or are experiencing the same.

Re: Working under these conditions

• Hi, this is a great post for our questions thread. WE are really trying to avoid one off posts since this board is getting filled with more an more people. I see you've found our introduction thread :) that's great. Feel free to check out the board organization thread to see how the board will be organized!
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • @stashattack thank you. I’ll move it over now. Also still working on my username being changed. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • It looks like you just created another stand alone post. Try logging out and logging back in for the username change.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23