Sex and Relationships

Masterbate Much?

flexasmamaflexasmama member
edited January 2018 in Sex and Relationships
Does anyone else mind that their partner masterbates more than having Sex ?  I am 11 weeks pregnant with twins and all is fine.  I feel so left out

Best Answer

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited February 2018 Answer ✓
    Does anyone else mind that their partner masterbates more than having Sex ?  I am 11 weeks pregnant with twins and all is fine.  I feel so left out
    You need to talk to them. If you feel left out, speak up! If you two are ok with masturbation in general (some couples aren't), but you aren't a fan of the frequency or doing it when the other person is there ready to go or whatever, then you need to say something because they may not even know there's a problem! 

Unless your provider puts you on pelvic rest, there is absolutely no reason why you can't have sex. So you need to talk about it. Maybe they have goofy ideas about sex. Some people feel weird about it because the baby is right there or they worry they'll hit the baby or stuff like that. 

Seriously, sit down with your partner and say something along the lines of, "Hey, I've noticed you getting off by yourself frequently. I'm feeling left out. Will you check in with me first so we can have sex together?"

Re: Masterbate Much?