December 2023 Moms

Waiting game

Going based off HCG levels I'm approx 7 weeks.
I had a blighted ovum miss carriage 6 months ago.
I have 1 more week to go until my ultrasound, super anxious and never due to what happened last time.
Last pregnancy I got very bad symptoms from the get go. However the last 7 weeks I have had none. I don't feel pregnant except my stomach feels a little tight ever now and then , and I'm so worried I'm going to go through the same as last time.
How do others keep a positive mind set or what are some things people do, whilst waiting for their ultrasound? I've known since 3 weeks, this last month has been super slow and stressful!

Re: Waiting game

• Hi! We are trying to keep this board organized so we have specific threads! We'd love to have you in our pregnancy after loss thread (PGAL) also introduce yourself in our intro thread
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • It's too hard to navigate round one just been trying to find my post for the last 20 mins,
    All good couple more days until my ultrasound so I'll have to wait until then.
    In the mean time was just looking for some forums to read and express worries / concerns and read other experiences but like I say this is the only one I can find and it's very difficult to navigate round the site so, apologies if I posted in the wrong spot. However I clicked where it says start discussion smh
  • Loading the player...
  • There's a pinned thread talking about the board organization at the top of the page, which includes how to use this particular forum. The 1st trimester board offers a space for 1 off posts, but here we are really trying to stay organized. There are weekly threads for all sorts of things, as well as plenty of pinned threads including one for questions and introductions. Please take the time to read the board organization thread to learn the rules of the community and feel free to introduce yourself in the intro thread.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Pregnancy can be such a waiting game! Whenever I stress it just helps to keep busy and keep away googling symptoms. When’s your appointment?