November 2023 Moms
Options

Between my labs and my ultrasound…I just feel so confused. I’m in a “grey zone”

So I went to my ultrasound Monday (4/10) thinking I was 6+4. At that time, they showed me the gestational sac with not fetus yet - said I’m measuring 5+2. She said it’s not uncommon for dates to be off and they took more blood. 

The office called the next day and said that my Hcg levels are alarming. 
On 4/4, they were 1315 and on 4/10, they were 2995. Barely doubled over 6 days. They didn’t double how they would’ve liked and they were concerned to what it’s leaning toward. My progesterone was also 7.4. Needless to say, I’ve been a COMPLETE mess this week. I had more blood work yesterday. 

Today another doctor at the office called. He told me that in 48 hours, my hcg went from 2995 to 5100. It’s not double, but he said he’s not upset by that jump. He wants to definitely monitor the progesterone but that it’s not dangerous until it’s 5 or less. He told me this could be a good sign with hcg rising, but the big factor will be at my next ultrasound on Wednesday. If we see a fetus and a possible heartbeat, we’ll be heading in the right direction but until now - still in “the grey zone”. 

I’m just so scared and praying that this baby shows up 🙏🏼 I’ve been having cramps with no spotting. I’ve had cramps since I found out I was pregnant but now it’s freaking me out since I’m paranoid. 

Re: Between my labs and my ultrasound…I just feel so confused. I’m in a “grey zone”

• Options
    praying praying for a sticky bean!!!
  • Options
    I know it’s scary but hang in there, the last thing you want to do is stress more 💕 show up to your apts and try to stay positive!! The uterus has to stretch out and make space for baby so the cramping is something I’ve asked everyone about myself, it’s okay!