PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Weekly Checkin w/o 4/10

• Dec 1st / 6wk3d
    sweet pea
    no date yet
    definitely pregnant 
    4th baby hoping for a boy though of course will be in love either way. Momma to 3 girls 🤞😝

• EDD/Weeks + days: 12/14 estimated; 4w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

How are you feeling? Meh. #1 gave us all a nasty stomach bug. So just recovering from that. 

Raves/Rants: on that line we've had 2 er visits for #1 for the stupid bug. She's 3 and has really struggled with it. 

Questions:  none right now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + days: 12/5ish - 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming appointments: first scan on Monday!

How are you feeling? Exhausted!! Anxiety has been waning a little bit this week, I’m starting to believe this might actually be it for us.

Raves/Rants: I will comment on how keeping early pregnancy to yourself is so isolating. I want to tell everyone, but I made that mistake before & sharing the MC was even worse. My parents and my sister know & that’s really all I feel good about right now.
  • @dogmom512 definitely feel you on the anxiety front. We told our parents early last pregnancy because we were spending time with them at christmas and I didn't wanna lie about my symptoms or try to hide them and then lost the pregnancy after new years. I hated having to tell them, especially my mom cuz she's a hoverer when something bad happens and I just need space. 

@SaviNabby fingers crossed you get a girl this time <3

• EDD/Weeks + days: Nothing official yet, but when I use my ovulation date in a due date calculator, I get 12/9.

Baby is the size of a(n): Not sure. 😬

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow morning. My doctor wants to confirm everything since TW: I had a CP last July.

How are you feeling? Anxious, tired, horrible heartburn, but mostly just really hopeful that this time works out.

Raves/Rants: @dogmom512 I’m right there with you. I wanna tell people so badly, but know I shouldn’t. 

Questions: None at the moment.
  • @dmcg17 fingers crossed that your appointment goes swimmingly tomorrow 
  • @stashattack Thanks! Appointment went okay - the ultrasound tech was great and said she was able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac (so at least it’s not a CP this time)! My actual doctor made me a little anxious, but I also feel like she wasn’t listening to me when I said I ovulate late. My last cycle started on Feb 23 so they have me estimated at 7 weeks, but I didn’t ovulate until March 19 so I’m closer to 5.5 weeks. She seemed to think I was behind and kept saying she can’t confirm viability and was talking about my Letrozole dosage…just overall a lot of unease at the beginning of the conversation with her. By the end she seemed to finally hear me on the timing piece and said that everything looked “beautiful” for 5 weeks and to come back in 11 days. Trying to stay hopeful and not panic between now and April 24.
  • Oh geeze. I hate when they don't listen. UGH! But at least once she finally hear you that things too be going perfectly. <3 Right there with you on the starting to panic side. 4/26 seems miles away. 
  • EDD/Weeks + days: 4 weeks 6 days , EDD 12/16

Baby is the size of a(n): Headphone port lol

Upcoming appointments: First ultrasound on May 1st.

How are you feeling? Excited. I have to keep reminding myself to spread that excitement out a bit. I want to do all the baby things!

Raves/Rants: I’m not so good at keeping secrets! We shared the news with our parents and direct siblings last night. Some are local and some are out of country, so it was an adventure aligning timezones and video calls! But we pulled it off and everybody is excited!

Questions: I’m trying not to overwhelm myself with everything, but my current anxiety is about skin and body care items that might have chemicals that are baby for baby in them. I usually use just standard drug store brands that aren’t organic, etc. Anybody have any good sources on what is actually harmful and should be changed?
  • @parthi_baby pretty sure the big think to abound in skincare are retinol and salicylic acid? Other than that there isn't anything you need to to switch out. Drug store brands are fine. I use cerave for mine.