December 2015 Moms

PeeIng all the time at 15 weeks?

i did not have frequent bathroom trips until the past few days....it is driving me nuts!! Anyone else?
Me: 33, DH: 32  
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: PeeIng all the time at 15 weeks?

• Yes all the time!!! Pretty common since we're drinking tons of fluids!
  • Yes! I wake up 2-3 times every night and during the day pee every hour. When I'm really thirsty and drinking lots of water I'll go like 3 times in an hour. It's annoying and my hands are getting dry from the constant washing. I'm 15w4d.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 17 weeks, and I am peeing a lot! 2-4 times a night at least, and they are not always "big pees"...trickle, trickle...
  • Yes!!!! I pee like every 15-20 min. but I have been drinking a lot of water!! I keep reading that it's supposed to stop, but I guess everyone is different!
  • Girl it only gets worse. I am every 20mins to the bathroom. I also drink a tone of water but stop an hour or two before bed and still up 3 times in the night
  • This just started for me @ 15 weeks. I went about 3x in 1 hour. Each time it was like I had a full bladder. Very annoying!
  • I'm with you @HeathBar102 just started for me at 15 weeks too....hopefully will pass soon before it comes back during third tri!
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Same here. Once 15 weeks hit I became a nonstop peeing machine!
  • Same here. I am 14 weeks, 4 days, and peeing much more than normal. I'm up twice in the night, something I never have to do.
  • I read somewhere that the peeing was supposed to subside around this time until the 3rd trimester but my bladder is in overdrive. I stumble to the bathroom probably 3 times a night even when I go right before bed. I'm getting really good at making my way through the dark house and going in the dark haha.
  • I'm 15w and it's so bad! I only pee once in middle of the night but over the weekend I swear I peed every 20 mins and I wasn't drinking a crazy amount. I think since uterus is sitting on bladder our bladder cannot expand like usual, so any small amount makes us need to go :( it's miserable
  • Yes, so annoying! I hear it subsides for some during 2nd tri, but it didn't with me with DD, and neither with this one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been informed that I've gone through 5 rolls of TP in the past week...
  • Yep! I had to pee a lot in the beginning, but then that subsided for like 6 weeks or so, and now it is back with a vengeance.  I feel like I could pee all the time!
  • khilda1khilda1 Just Joined
    Yep it feels like some form of torture