Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Renting baby equipment for travel

Has anyone here used a baby equipment rental company for their travels? Just wondering what your thoughts are, and if it was worth it.  TIA smile

Re: Renting baby equipment for travel

• Yes! Definitely a game changer. We just went to Hawaii and I rented Different things on each island (was there for an extended period of time for work and had to bring the baby with me because he refuses a bottle). I used babyquip.com. It was super easy to use, rent, and the delivery was prompt. The equipment was very well maintained and super clean. The best part was return, they made it so easy as they tell you when they will pick up and where to leave the items. Highly recommend. Items I rented: pack and play, bouncer, stroller with skateboard attachment (I have a three years old as well). With so much stuff including car seats to travel with it was nice to rent a couple essentials and not have to deal with the giant stroller for two at the airport.
  • It is essential to take a baby carrier with you on your travels to make it easier and more comfortable for you and your baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out Babyquip. We had a great experience renting a crib. 
  • I recently flew with both of my boys (6mo and 3yo) instead of going through the hassle of checking in our car seats we rented car seats through the rental car company. Very clean, and when done you just leave them in the car when you drop it off.

I’ve not used an actual company for other items but sounds like a great idea. The car seats alone was so nice!