Infertility
Options

Ovidrel Side Effects

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to conceive to for almost a year now. My gynae has referred me leterozole and ovidrel. I took letrozole and after that i felt lot of tiredness and I injected ovidrel on friday night. Since sunday i am having lot of body/joint ache and overall i feel very fatigued. I asked one of the nurses and they told me ovidrel does not have any side effects. Can anyone please let me know if they felt the same after ovidrel? Also i am very sleepy after the trigger shot.

Re: Ovidrel Side Effects

• Options
    ttc3yttc3y member
    edited January 2023
    You may want to call your local pharmacist. They usually have access to resources to look up potential side effects to medications. All medications have potential side effects. 
  • Options
    I felt extremely tired for 2 weeks after my Ovidrel shot. I didn't experience joint pain, but the fatigue yes. I'd definitely ask just because joint pain could mean infection. There's always an infection risk with injectables.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    While Ovidrel is generally well-tolerated, some individuals have reported experiencing fatigue, body aches, joint pain, and sleepiness after taking it. It's best to consult with your healthcare provider for personalized advice and to determine if these symptoms are related to the medication or if there may be another underlying cause.